Everything under the sun

We all have a lot to say. I do too. Life everyday throws up so many issues and surprises that it is hard to keep up. So it is all about grabbing a few moments and making it last. Sharing such moments is the only way of making them special. So here is a platform to talk your mind on issues that touch us everday. Lets keep it simple but alive. A spot under the sun!

Name:

An Autumn leaf describes me best. Mellowed with passing years. Experienced life in its many shades and hues. Always appreciated human values and strong character. A staunch believer in human bonds and relationships. Marvel at life always coming up with the unexpected. Imagine myself drifting like a leaf through life, stopping at places only to see or learn and then move along to another experience. Drifting, allowing life to take me along its course. Love humour and smiling faces. Try to learn from experiences and people. On a more "everyday" plane, I am a good administrator, maybe a trifle over concerned with things! Have a simple moto : Life is to be lived and change is the only constant factor.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Footsteps

It is music to my ears. Every Friday evening I get to hear footsteps of little elves and angels. Some thump, some flitter, some stomp and the dainty ones skip. Then there are the late comers who storm and the ones with fancy shoes strut. Those lost in their own world - saunter in. The youngest of the lot step in shakily. Hand in hand stroll in a few and some stand to be ushered in.
I know them all by their footsteps. These are my bunch of kids who come down every Friday to share an evening with me.
We play and we learn some.
To be able to express is an art and also perhaps a necessity but listening is divine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments {} #comments h4 { font-weight:normal; font-size:120%; color:#29303B; margin:0; padding:0; } #comments-block { line-height:1.5em;
I am nerdier than 15% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!