Everything under the sun

We all have a lot to say. I do too. Life everyday throws up so many issues and surprises that it is hard to keep up. So it is all about grabbing a few moments and making it last. Sharing such moments is the only way of making them special. So here is a platform to talk your mind on issues that touch us everday. Lets keep it simple but alive. A spot under the sun!

Name:

An Autumn leaf describes me best. Mellowed with passing years. Experienced life in its many shades and hues. Always appreciated human values and strong character. A staunch believer in human bonds and relationships. Marvel at life always coming up with the unexpected. Imagine myself drifting like a leaf through life, stopping at places only to see or learn and then move along to another experience. Drifting, allowing life to take me along its course. Love humour and smiling faces. Try to learn from experiences and people. On a more "everyday" plane, I am a good administrator, maybe a trifle over concerned with things! Have a simple moto : Life is to be lived and change is the only constant factor.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Oouch!!!

Being stepped on ones toe can be pretty painful! We all knew that, I can hear you react. But it took me 45 years and a few months to realise it. I watched so many toes getting trampled on by long heels, flat heels, stilettos and even with flat soles. I shrieked along to add to the painful audio more out of "it should be done" feeling than proper absorption.
One fine day it was my turn. No heels but a few words through a mail. Out came my sword - my pen. I poured out my feelings, anguish, anger, frustration and so much more, stuffed it into a mail and sent it. Then I waited to hear the "scream along" voices but none was there to give me company.
Ouch! It hurts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tip said...

late realization.

But fair enough, better late than never. The 7up ad inspired u to write this piece I guess.

i have been at the recieving end at quite a few times...

sometimes willingly though!

Check out my newest blog though. I think u will like it !

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments {} #comments h4 { font-weight:normal; font-size:120%; color:#29303B; margin:0; padding:0; } #comments-block { line-height:1.5em;
I am nerdier than 15% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!